When you’re thinking of selling it can be overwhelming.
- Where do I start?
- I’ve heard that I will have to make all kinds of expensive improvements first and I can’t.
- Where can I get help?
- My house is great just like it is – I’m not doing anything. But – am I wrong?
That’s just a few of the questions you may have. I’m here to answer your questions and eliminate some misconceptions you may have. Actually, it is the job of every Realtor®. When I work for a seller, I don’t just list your house and then sit back and wait for the money to roll it!!!!
Nope – I work hard from the very beginning. I start by coming to look at your house and give you a Current Market Analysis. I also explain the first few steps to you and find out what it is that you need in order to make this successful for you. That’s my job as your agent.
I will also make suggestions to you about “staging” your home. Things like:
- Possibly rearranging furniture, eliminating a piece or two, adding a piece
- Painting and touch up
- Securing valuable personal items and safeguarding your private documents
- Putting away pictures that show your child and where they go to school
- What to do when a realtor calls about showing your home
There is much, much more that we will discuss. My main point is to let you know that I am here to work for you and accomplish your goals in this important decision. Your may love your home and it is hard for you to sell it but, you need to. You may not like your home anymore and so it’s an easy decision. However, for most people, there are mixed feelings about selling this place that holds so many memories. I want to give you all the information you need to feel good about the transaction and to accomplish the goal that has motivated you to sell your home.
All you need to do is give me a call today! Connie Down – 208.880.0828